Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time to bring you up to speed.

I had a blast for New Year's Eve. Partied with my brother and some friends. I was lucky enough to have a babysitter, (my mom) who kept both of my girls over night. So I got to party hardy. Which is something that I don't do very often. It was my baby's first overnight stay anywhere. I missed her so much. You would think that I would have slept like a baby myself, but I didn't sleep very well because I missed my children. I long for a break and when I do get it I want them back. I of course make no sense.
On Jan 14th my oldest girl will be turning 8yrs old and I have no clue what to do for her birthday. I am not throwing a party until Feb. To many people are broke and refuse to attend a birthday party with no gift. I think I will take her to a little place called Bounce Town. We have never been there before so I hope it is fun. It is an indoor something. You know those inflatable jumping things that you can rent in the summer time, to jump around in. Well it has quite a few of those indoors. She sees the advertisements for the place and always asks if we can go. So I think I will take her for her Birthday.
The weather here has been absolutely too cold. Arctic weather. I think the penguins and polar bears have moved next door. This is their kind of weather. I can't wait until it warms up. We are supposed to be getting a whole bunch of snow tonight, so we will see. I hope we don't. I can't stand driving in it. Right now I am looking forward to receiving my taxes. I am planning on buying a better car. My car is a piece of junk. The engine is good but everything else keeps falling apart on it. I think the transmission is going out on my car. I am going to get it looked at. If I can make my car last another year, I will and I'll save my money that I get from my taxes and then wait until next year's taxes to get a really nice car. As long as I know my car should make it. I'll find out soon I hope. I just have to find the time to get it looked at.
My best friend Christie does my taxes for me every year. She does a very good job. She makes sure that I get all that is coming to me. (eat your heart out H&R Block) I get it filed and direct deposited into my account in 7-10 days and it costs me nothing to do it and she does it all for me for free!! :) I always take her out to eat, somewhere nice. Where ever she wants to go. The rule is somewhere new that we normally couldn't afford any other time. Thanks Christie your the best. My best friend Abbey who is like a sister to me is going to help me save my money so that I can buy a better car. She will open a new bank account for me an won't let me touch the money until I am ready to buy my car. Don't worry I can trust her with anything including my life. Besides one year she loaned me almost $1,000 to fix a car that I ended up having to junk. That sucked, but she trusted me to pay her back with my taxes and I did. Just like I said and when I said. She will make sure that I don't waste my money. She already knows what I do for Christie. So as soon as I take care of Christie I get to hand over my money. It will be worth it in the end.
Until next time have a great day.

No comments: