Monday, December 29, 2008

So Irritated!

I am so irritated and tired of my brother staying with me at my house. He has over stayed his welcome. This idiot so mean and inconsiderate. He calls me up from Florida whining that it's not working out there and that his friend is totally taking advantage of him. He wants to come home but he has nowhere to stay. Me like and idiot as well decided to let him stay with me until he can get a place of his own. Big mistake for me. Since he has been here he barely helps me out with gas money for driving his ass to and from work. He still needs to help out with food and other bills that he helps wrack up. I told him that he would have to help out and it is like he wants to be here for free. Don't get me wrong he has bought some food but still. I do his laundry. I cook his food. I do almost everything for this ungrateful bastard and I get a I hate you bitch die in a fire phrase. I don't care if he is being sarcastic. It is still a mean thing to say. All I gotta say is he needs to be out by Dec 31st. Since I can no longer put up with his crap. I am family for heaven's sake and he is totally taking advantage of me. Well no more yeah jerk! Go move in with Mom. Besides the fact that he is totally getting on my nerves, I want my house back to the way it was. I miss my privacy, my intimate time with my man. To make matters worse he is mean to my children. That is why I am kicking him out. He is suck an ass and he wonders why his friend took advantage of him. What goes around comes around. I know he is upset about that but don't take it out on my family and I. I just want him gone. I can handle him only when he lives somewhere else.
On a more positive note. My Mom totally took my older daughter for a few days so that I can have a break from all of her energy. She will also be keeping my baby as well on New Year's Eve so that I can cut loose at home with friends. I really need that break, to be kid free for one night. I know I will sleep very good in peace and quiet. Well until next time I'll chat with y'all soon.

No comments: