Thursday, December 18, 2008

A boring Birthday.

It was a very boring birthday for my baby. Thank goodness she won't remember this when she is older. Nobody came over because of the crappy weather that was coming. It was only going to be family but still. The weather prevented that. I was gonna have a birthday party for her on Dec. 13th but my most of my friends said that they didn't want to attend on account of they didn't have any money to buy her a present. I didn't care I just wanted people to come over and help me celebrate her turning 1yrs old. I wanted to take pictures and have cake and ice cream. I was even going to provide food. However they said that they would feel awkward coming to a party without a gift. It's not like she is going to remember this any way I just wanted proof of a party memories. Well I will just have to throw her a party after the holidays. I'm sure they will come then. My best friend Abbey will becoming in town next weekend I think to celebrate my baby's birthday. I love her she is more than just my best friend she is family to me. Just like my friend Christie. They mean a lot to me just in very different ways from each other.
Earlier today I got to attend my older daughter's Christmas program which was the first one I have ever been able to attend since she has been in school. I have always missed it on account of work. Today I didn't have to work so I got to see her up on stage singing with her class. Silly me I left my camera at home. Luckily my Brother and Sister-in-Law was there recording their daughter and they got mine too since I didn't have my camera. I love them. This is the first year that their child is attending school. She is in preschool. So they are so excited to be involved in school functions. They still have 2 younger children at home. So they will have plenty of school events to attend.
Well today was pretty boring, I suppose it could have been worse. Thank god it wasn't. Abbey did stop by to give me my baby's gifts, she just couldn't visit like we planned because of the nasty weather. Thanks Abbey! Kiss the kids for me I miss you guys, and maybe the next time your in town you can visit longer or even stay over night. I hope Jeff has a safe trip.
Well until next time I will see you all later.

No comments: